LEGO has recently revealed the box of the upcoming Collectible Minifigures Series 17 in the their preview event in New York Toy Fair. This high-quality photo and names was shared by the Brick-Show. According to them possible names of the mini-figures are:
Top row from left to right: Surfer Boy, Gourmet Chef, Hot Dog Vendor, Elf Maiden, Circus Strongman, Yuppie, Veterinerian, and (possibly) Highwayman. Bottom row from left to right: Connoisseur, Butterfly Girl, Roman Gladiator, Corn Cob Guy, Retro Space Hero, Dance Instructor, Battle Dwarf and Rocket boy.
The Brick Fan has released a feel guide for finding the figures you want in blind bags. In my opinion this series contains very nice figures and also below average figures at the same time. There are many new accessories, recolored pieces and animals that will make the LEGO fans very happy. The rocket boy and the corn cob guy will be possibly the most favorites among the fans because of their body-wear accessories. French bulldog that will come out together with Connoisseur will be nice addition to LEGO's dog species list.
This amazing and movie accurate bust MOC of Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars Episode 6: Return of the Jedi (1983) movie was recently shared by talented LEGO builder and our latest guest of honor Eero Okkonen a.k.a. Pate-keetongu who is best known for his big-scale character creations. The detailing on face is very impressive on this one. The mouth and jowl are built incredibly but my favourite section is the eyes. Don't forget to check out guest of honor page where you will find our special interview with Eero Okkonen.
LEGO fan and flick.com user spaceruner shared this huge robot-shaped mobile-base MOC, namely RX1 Behemoth, in his photo-stream. Any old-enough LEGO fan instantly recognize the shape of the iconic 6949-1: Robo-Guardian from Space sub- theme Spyrius. The proportions and the colors match the original set very much but it is very much bigger in size. from the creativity standpoint the MOC is very impressive as well. The robot has a fully decorated interior.
LEGO Fan and flickr.com member Simon NH created a MOC that is full of different texturing techniques and well-designed brick built water effect. Two islands which have two different buildings on it has connected with a small wooden bridge. The Church has a roof with well known yellow hand piece technique. Color selection of wall section for church is impressive. The house which has roof room section that is builded by boat pieces has stunning ruined stone wall technique. Just like every piece in this building try to make this building impressive. I also liked the small wave effect near to the harbor. Island of Catan is a masterpiece!
This awesome world war I fighter planet model, namely Eddie Rickenbacker's Spad S.XIII was recently shared by flickr.com user Daniel Siskind, who is also the owner of Brickmania (where tons of different custom creation including this one are for sale). The shaping and coloring of the vehicle is awesome and historically accurate for a minifigure-scale LEGO creation. The decals/stickers are also very nice. The builder also shared a beautiful air-battle action photo scene in his photo-stream where this plane attacks a German Fokker Dr.1 from behind and bricks fall of the damaged plane.
New York Toy Fair started today and new sets are revealed now. First set that we didn't know any information about is upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean set 71042 The Silent Mary. Set contains approximately 2200 pieces. It will have $199,99 price label and will be release on 1st of April.
LEGO Fan and Flickr.com member soccersnyderi shared his latest MOC named Holt Windmill in his own photostream. MOC includes a well built windmill with very neat wall texturing and very near color at roof sections that makes creation awesome. His ground and rock design is realistic with right plant and color choices.
These beautiful and colorful modular buildings were built and recently shared as a group-shot by LEGO fan and flickr.com user Łukasz Libuszewski a.k.a. looooookl in his photo-stream. The texturing and and color choices are great. I especially like the use of bright light yellow ("Chima yellow") in a city-building creation. Each bulding has a fully decorated interior too, so be sure to check out the builders photo-stream for more photos.
- Impressive Bounty Hunter Ship: Kh-1 Vulture
- Avalonian Countryside by Emil Lidé
- UCS Scale Sith Fury-Class Sith Interceptor
- News: "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" Sets and Minifigures are revealed!
- Denon's Stallion, a Star Wars Style Star Fighter
- LEGO Trojan Horse by Ryan
- Perfect relaxing area for Modular Buildings
- Planetary Exploration Vehicle by Matteo Miani
- Hotel Lobby Vignette by Sven Franic
- Lion Knight Manor by David Leest
MOC Space Fantasy Castle Building Technique Historical Diorama AFOL Star Wars Movie Mecha News Spaceship Ship Minifigure Microscale Futuristic Game TV Interview Collectible Minifigures Plant Film Modular Building Classic Space Technic Upcoming Sets Snow Plane Battle Far East Modern Warfare Sculpture Town Classic Castle LDD Roof Technique Artwork Power Functions Super Heroes Lord of the Rings Landscape Transformers Motorcycle Racing Battlestar Galactica LUG Police Transportation Comics Game of Thrones Post-apocalyptic Star Trek Star Craft
Copyright 2013-2017 Tiles or Studs, All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
- The Last Guild by K.Kreations
- News: Photo for LEGO Collectible Minifigures Serie...
- Amazing Admiral Ackbar Bust by Eero Okkonen
- Robo-Guardian is back and it is bigger than ever!
- Island of Catan by Simon NH
- Eddie Rickenbacker's Spad S.XIII by Daniel Siskind...
- News: 71042 The Silent Mary revealed in Toy Fair
- Beautiful Windmil by soccersnyderi
- The Flower Garden by Chris Maddison
- Beautiful Modular Buildings by Łukasz Libuszewski
- Movie-accurate Zeta-class Imperial Cargo Shuttle
- Aleginator Class Battlecruiser by Martin Latta
- Realistic Graphic Card by Cecilie Fritzvold
- Realistic Fire Truck, FDNY Engine 54
- Don't feed the monkey
- Special Interview with Eero Okkonen a.k.a. Pate-ke...
- Amazing and Huge Spaceship, Nautilus
- Valahadrian, An Elven Fortress by Tirrell Brown
- Official Product Image of 21310 Old Fishing Store ...
- More BrickHeadz will be coming soon
- Hogwarts Express by Stephan Niehoff
- Majisto`s Workshop revamped by noggy85
- LEGO Unveils the first trailer for LEGO NINJAGO Mo...
- Minifigure Scale UCS Style U-Wing by Mirko Soppels...
- The Canadian Coast Guard Ship on duty
- Special Interview with Tyler Clites a.k.a. legohau...
- The Cat's Claws by W. Navarre
- Incredible Stone Tower Bridge (6089) Revamp by jaa...
- Iron Builder challange started again!
- Can you see the wing on the House of Culture?
- Star Fighter with great shaping by Sinan Bitisik
- Colorful Dream Batcave by Alanboar Cheung
- Special Interview with Dennis Qiu a.k.a. d' Qiu Br...
- Classic Space Style Mega Core Magnetizer, M.C.V.P ...
- LEGO Trojan Horse by Ryan
- Realistic Heavy Equipment with PF by Beat Felber
- ▼ February (36)
- ► 2016 (503)
- ► 2014 (69)